The general objective of ACAS is to strive for the highest scientific and ethical standards in health science embracing multi dimensions of modern technologies in health sector.
- To undertake academic activities that support and contribute in successful implementation of government policies and programs.
- To avail cost and time effective quality health science education and technical training to a wider section of the populace with focus on rural area.
- To enhance the availability of standard technical and professional services required for successful implementation of national policies and programs.
- To take local initiatives with global vision in order to benefit from the existing opportunities in a dynamic environment that prevails in and out of the country.
- To collaborate with national and international academic and research institutions to expand network in similar interest and work.