ACAS has a distinguished history as the first College to award graduate degree in pharmacy under affiliation of Purbanchal University. With Innovative teaching practices, state-of-the-art teaching facilities and specialist teacher practitioners we produce pharmacists equipped with theoretical learning and practical skills to work in various fields including pharmaceutical Manufacturing, drug development, researches, clinical practice and healthcare services, as well as with high ethical standards, well-rounded character international perspective, and broad knowledge.
- ACAS has already produced 5 competent batches of pharmacy with altogether 137 pharmacy graduates who are professionally engaged in pharmaceutical industries, hospital and pharmacy academies.
- We boast of three University/Nepal Pharmaceutical Association gold medalists in 2010, 2011 and 2012 batches.
- We have almost all equipment for practical as per requirement of Purbanchal University as well as pharmacy council.
- Experienced bonafied and qualified faculty members.
- Wehave well equipped syllabus optimized laboratories and classrooms:
- Pharmaceutics Lab
- Instrumental Lab
- Pharmacognosy Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biochemistry Lab
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes